Cisco Webex Meetings Review
Cisco Webex Meetings is an app that fulfills the needs of a modern entrepreneur for reliable and quick conferencing software. The very archaic version of this app was developed in the late 90s, so the company had time to fix all issues. Today, they have a solution for mobile and PC users.
Feature-rich app: 5
I'd like to start this Cisco Webex Meetings review with the most important functions of this app:
- Unique ability to share and download files in one click.
- Cisco Webex Meetings app can share your screen with others to demonstrate files in real time.
- Integrates with the most popular social network.
- Give annotations and draw on your screen, and then share your doodles with others.
- Broadcast meetings to your Facebook followers.
- Participate in meetings using VoIP or your PC.
The Cisco Webex Meetings latest version is very versatile. Every person can participate in a conference, even if they don't have the app.
Intuitive, user-friendly interface: 5
A quick Cisco Webex Meetings install process will take you to the guide to help you start with the app. However, the user interface is easy to understand without any guides. After downloading a small Cisco Webex Meetings apk, you will get to a home page with a "hero" image and a list of available services. As a host, you can record meetings, mute attendees, and end meetings from the home page.
On all major platforms: 5
There are Cisco Webex Meetings android and Cisco Webex Meetings ios versions of the app, but you can also use it on your PC, Windows Phone 8, and even BlackBerry 10. The app integrates with Microsoft Outlook accounts and allows you to schedule meetings right from there. Mobile users can log in using their social media accounts. Besides, you can use Webex Universal Toolkit to create animated slideshows.
Easy to use and effective
I give Cisco Webex Meetings a green light. All features are here, the quality is amazing, and integration with third-party services is all I can ask for. Even though users are encouraged to buy more expensive subscription plans, you can use lower-tier plans and be totally happy with that.
You’ll like it if you use:
- Zoom. Thanks to its stability and quality, Zoom is a go-to choice for many businesses.
- Google Hangouts Meet. As a part of Google G Suite, this is a robust solution for smaller enterprises.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here