PDF Viewer & Book Reader Review
PDF Viewer & Book Reader is a little app with a simple interface that is your go-to solution for reading documents. All you need is enough free space to store files. Of course, you can always delete the files directly from the app. The PDF Viewer & Book Reader latest version is compatible with cloud storages.
Offers many important tools: 4
I'd like to start the PDF Viewer & Book Reader review with a list of all its functions, as some of them are truly unique:
- Supports dozens of formats, including rare ones (e.g. Foxit).
- Twist, enlarge, and crop documents.
- Browse and find files in your Dropbox.
- Downloaded documents will automatically appear in the app.
- PDF Viewer & Book Reader free version comes with a reading and night modes.
There are ads in the app, but it's totally free. You can also pay for an add-free version if you wish to.
Smooth, red-and-white design: 4
The PDF Viewer & Book Reader app has a user-centered design. Every button in this red and white app is placed strategically. You will never open a wrong document by mistake. There are no flashy animations or bright pictures that could distract you from reading. Page cropping, zoom, and a full-screen mode help you focus. A search bar and table of contents make the experience even easier.
Delivers the same experience across all platforms: 5
PDF Viewer & Book Reader android and ios versions can be downloaded for free, even though you'll have to pay to get rid of ads. You can access all files stored on your phone or in the cloud. You can also customize the interface, use night and interface-free viewing layouts, and more. Even free users can access all advanced functions. The PDF Viewer & Book Reader apk is the same across all platforms, and you only need one account for all your devices.
Simple and helpful app
PDF Viewer & Book Reader is a simple, uncluttered app for all your needs. Free users get to enjoy all functions, such as document merging and customization options, while paid users see no ads. I didn't have any problems with the UI while preparing this review. The app is definitely above average.
You’ll like it if you use:
- SumatraPDF. This little app is optimized for easy and quick page-turning.
- Foxit Reader. A solid alternative without excessive customization features.
- Evince. The simplest free document viewer with a version for Linux users.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here